Saturday, July 19, 2008

Woo PISS. CHAPTER 13. Burl of the Curl

Chapter XIII.

"Anything that can be done chemically can be done by other means." --William S. Burroughs.
Double ways of storytelling through the bubble haze. have the HUBBLE TELESCOPIC gaze. Revolt in the oppressors language, unweaving RNA texture as FlyPhi narrates and master-bites to an unrecognizable world? Weaving texts l∞ping, unl∞ping, noding, diss-noding the absence of the present, the gift, the surprise stone from a pure weed spliff. Tell me your "own" story. Sheeple and shepherd, fences and social hedgerows. Good fences make good neighbors in Britain. The chains of law have been broken. Beware the critter of one book, and be especially aware of the reader who takes the infinite literally. Beware the Supreme sovereign father of the divine identity.

He may rape you, steel all your belongings and take advantage of you with His grand title and swagger cheek. Death sentences with a poison pen. Maybe he'll mistake you for the villain inside his own rotten apple heart. Beware the monotheist ✛ the naive realist, beware the saviour spells; question authority - and on and on like a broken looping phonograph record. Loopy quantum gravy tea. Alchemicalendar passing wind and moisture to my tired and dry mouth. Honey pot gob. Anna has a Honey Pot GΩb. Grabbing my cheeks with both grapplers. Running em up the back of my head. Pulling me up-intowords her. Anna wrapped her delicate tongue around each bluetooth. Caressing and wetting my palate. Her taste for mankind 2 delicious. We both glimpsed freedom. For extended magic moments. Batting eyelids in synchrony for six. I have a cracked heart for a cracked art.

Hermazing mouth muscle mechanism hypnoteasing me. Still rhythmic. A loving woid process. Anna Kissed me. Mwah. Sucking my LPS. Rubbing my neck so passionately. Annaxpurt in care and communicaxion. Care and attention. Not to mention the extension Of poetry. right/left into the mouth. Bubbles of Spittle engraved with tiny temporary love letters. Love flowerdynamics. THE movement. Now a bearable struggle. Blood rushing to the quiver mouth. Reading my lips like an oval grail.

Vril files from Hess to Hamilton weigh a ton. Flushed then pale as Dolphin skin. Exploring inside like a collagen student. i'm praying to her LP service. Anna docked onto me. Mwah. made me the Willows sun. She Netted me in those sexy jaws of hers. And those gentle hands. Soft mittens supporting my head. Head swaying slowly. Anna kissing me. Anna Kissed me. She whispered to me - "Stop the war" STOP. Kiss BiG. My brains pulsating. A quasar flashing inside. Energy centers glowing in formation. No. No center. Centereverywhenwhere now! Heat escapes from my head. Spiraling out of this word.

"and from nature the sign" Ezra Pound.

Reach escape velocity quickly, faster to find the imagined center of whatever mind-reality construct. Notice appearance receding everywhere at a velocity approaching the peed of hyperlight, like a politician escaping a semantics lecture. Go nowhere fast first, secondly spread happiness and relief, drop the beef, DROP THE DEBT. Come together again. And again, No booze. No spliff. Lifted by a genuine human gesture. A mouthful of messages deliver the slick passages. The taste of soul slangwedged. Waltzing tongue-fu. Me and you. Taste buds sizzle. Bonding aurrafaces. FLi-Sight slightly misty. Anita kissed me. The affirmion of lyf and the sweets-tour sauce. Overdue. To kiss, cuddle the dismiss fear. Always "On" word. ₣rench kissing. Ou La la. getting off on the On-word. Chinese whispers and Tibetan sweet nothings. An Anti-unrestricted global corporate OLYMPIC gums 2008, to distill the world-evil from any Nation, people, race, colhour, creed or sex.

Omword. An open. Enjoyable fair exchange. Kissing sexchanjing. Air for en'air through breathing contracts. Vaporizing doubt. Exstingushing hate. A kiss of lyf. Tinteractive chemical analyses of sexual chemistry Cooking in the mouth together Alchemical explorations into the word delivery room Anita Kissed me and my pen rose, my whole body temperature by 3 degrees. A kiss of lyf. Lets tongue twizit again. No pain. New energy in the form of heat waves. And saliva particles. Anita kissed me and solved the mystory of duality. She came in waves and in party cubicles. Hypere₣renchy kissed me. Anita kissed me. And i fell into her. i became subscriber to describe her. Mush lyk eating jelly quite slowly. Mush sweeter and mush longer than. The feeling of eating in my GUCT.

Cannibalism of knot language conspiracy. But equally tasty. A sloppy dark room microcordinating microfilm footage. Mouth cavity games. And a soft audible angelic whale massausages my ears. Each time Anita kissed me i'm sure god smiled. i'm her pupil. So close. She takes each LP in her mittens and spins. And then the bottom drops. Working each LP like a printing press. Like a mother crocodile holding her young in sharp teeth. Secure. Safely. Safe in between her peachy love pincers. Breathing in sync. Together. Conspiring ∇. She gets right into me. Brings her security to me. A KiSS. Bound to happen to each other. Sound in body-mind. Wound together as twain. Marked for life by this kiss. Changed forever. Today the world changed. Forever. Anita kissed me. The world will never be the same again. its her - ANNAPOOKALPS + Distant stars twinkle.

Each wrinkle of her tongue seems to lick my LPS. A lung player-producer? she breaths me into her. Deeper. Deeper. Sucking me down down, around Van Allen's body belt. Her vital circulation i flow. Elated to be invited. knighted by each pucka. My awareness heightened. No longer frightened. LPS relaxed. Never once tightened. Open and free trade between human beings. Sharing of life forces. Nice forces. To share a new breath. Every wurld transformed. Revolutionary saliva divinorum. No coke. No jokes just open sloppy kissing. No missing. No regrets. Anita kissed me with sincerity. Lucky me. Licking me. Anita kissed me. Grasped my hips and flipped my switch ON: Flipped SU(5). Unhitched her clips and led my hands To mountains. Whoa.

My first touch. Δgain. As two stress balls in my mittens. Omegabits manumanuvers in the light. Three separate gyrations - Left and right hands busy moulding, folding, rolling. And the tongue inbetwixt. twisted. Alternating clockwise and anti-clockwise. in sync with her tongue. Anita kissed me. Anita kissed me. And the world was on fire. For a moment. Then the flood came. Entering my mouth in waves. Slippery sensations. Like muddy feet in flip flops. Slight hint of mint. Chapping our chops together. The weather changes. People start sticking together. Mouths englujing by nature.

Kiss me now. Again. Kiss me quick. Smother me. Stop the war. Open your mouth wider. Anita kissed me. Breath-iN together. U.N apart. inspire to conspire. A secret kiss. A love bond. A nice treaty. Out in the open. Ouvrir mouth regions. Vast cave of creation. Holy mouth. Eyes slide shut. Gods in the g❂b. i'm a believer now. i can taste it! The paste of love. All binding. Anita kissed me and put up posters in my mouth. i'll be spitting stickers in the morning my brother. She kissed me.

Rivers open up where my veins once were. i'm getting regenerated with Δmbrosia. Electrified synapses. Snapping. Snap snap. Thinker behind my eyelids. The electromagnetic embrace. One of her armed forces of nature. Ribbons of lightning around my skeleton. Head to foot. We're charging each other up. And out of the body. And back into our body. Stopping the war. That starts in the mind. Anita kissed me. it's all quite a mouthful, forgive me talking with my mouth full, i'm eating. i repeat. i repeat. i'm eating. Vinyl cyclic records totally recalled, versed by turning of tongues. Brooklyn Birmingham Bristol. I forget which. A word of mouth➚ licked, sucked and dropped like gobbombstopper. Spare a change for the M❍❍ning of words/worlds.

Scratching an Acetate plate. Spinning twisting resisting CD's. Tape’s magnetic u sear. Fragments spin on this Disk Buggy. Virtually real studio space and virtual/real? time interface. Ha ha, Coffin up Vinyl scrolls. Lost green treasure chesty Dubble dub plate rolls with cherry on top, served with several severed heads of statements in fancy frilly footnotes. Twisting Golden chords in ropeadope fashion. DNA Genetics Lounge with DJ Logick and Garaj 2002. Bliss em. HΩmegarΩwn and De chorded, quartered and coded. Out mode. in mood. Cascade Code ➚ Chords. Spiral Coed. Co and See. ➚ RNAwake. Me MidknightSprung walkin Steven james' park. My hairy paws juggle Jungle in a concrete out-house nation. Throwing and catching revolting ideas. Avant jazz fragments. Avant beards the last forward tinkering taylors.

Kwantum Stubblefield slanguistic chops. O.G Funky drummer. Milling wheels of karma, pull up buckets from wells. Dharma to flood rhymazone with time. Served on a Termteabell ➚ platter with a byte of luck. On rotation two records in-finite phase/faze. Slick and time twisted spiral c❁des, and these corpses. These vocal coordinates to where i think i'm at ➚ Brother Grime with mold. Story Storage in dark-dank cupboards. Death fungus grows in granmas ear-holes. Cutting paths into youknight and knotingham. Avant Bards, horseplay with Disqjays. Mid-knight sprung from cowdung. New Growth. Manure loving. CELEBRATE. Get Knotted and remixed outside into sinner space. Every cock crows from his own sungheap. Cult classic cultures. Let the wind spreak Paradise↕

Logik reason and aseed loops dispersed in all directions ✜ The RΞturn of the King when? WΞn? WΞi? YU? Ling? Chiang? kung? Mung? Huan? Hsi? Kang? Chu? Lao Tzu? MΞncius? Li Po? Basho? Giles? Paz? ΞZ? Light and darkness. Δngels and Cowboy$. Lynn cyclopeardear mother of fruits. One mix. This cordial. Sun dialed and kissed repeatedly. interruptions and croxxed croxxed wires all for name sakes. And track names and titles get tracked back. Coincidental word crossroadxcroxx'd. ➘ Changing and unchanging lines, a book of lies might be our collective narrative story. Woof Woof. Who Sniffed the constitution of the United States up his nose? A grey wolf turned white horse? Construction, sentences, meters, verse, tabletchure. Table chair, tribe stool, nice room, write on. Mosh down mixalot of tribalixir. i repeat Records/samples/ammunition/input √ revolution.

Repeat Records/samples/ammunition/input √ revolution. Turning versus forever and ever, spiraling inword. Amen. Breaks. The U.S Constitution of the United Nashingdom. War of the worlds. Weird war tree. Santa word sleigh. On the ones and two's, spuntaneous. Violent Caluzi∞klimt theory. Stacked like a tangram. Armed to the teeth with fillings. Scared to take death and god seriously at the movies. illuminated details and stolen sayings. irate pirate. Sample quotients of penmenship's to sail off with To pirate a ship and take her to a knu world word warfare. Everyone out there ready. The year was 1976 ✜ evidence of the city’s decline was everywhere: subway cars bruised with Capitalism. Arson fires inspired by mayors and political cannibals swallowed whole ghetto blocks, soaring murder rates, and annual six-figure job losses and the Faben Verks still entact? Among other things, Leonardo Da ∜inci wrote about the flowlogic of water in Rivers, the affects from different Obstacles put in the way. A Modus Vivendi SHOPPING TROLLEY. Labourvative. Conbour. Lies and two-valued dictation in the United Kingdom. White Plague 1666. 2008 Dolphins leave our blue grey planet. Fall of mankind of Ghost Engine probloom of Chris✟mas Present.

The days of black and white newspapers maybe numbered. Fuck Hue2. The Many seems to me as adorable to the One as the One seems to the Many. Like a rubber paladin up yer arse, this case marks yet another stage in 111 Cap chilli girls decade-long effort to retrieve World War ii, Vintage documents about a Nazi general, one of the 'Old Boys" from six Government agencies under the Freedom Of information Act, with NO authority. Just questions.

We demand Records of $eXX bureau and on his relationship with war cabinet officials during the period 2009 through 2011. i demand these records be translated through Poetry, you owe it me and myspace station and our country. Humanities space. Rupert Murdoch in the name of your gambled perception$.

"Every word instantly becomes a concept precisely insofar as it is not supposed to serve as a reminder of the unique and entirely individual original experience to which it owes its origin; but rather, a word becomes a concept insofar as it simultaneously has to fit countless more or less similar cases — which means, purely and simply, cases which are never equal and thus altogether unequal. Every concept arises from the equation of unequal things. Just as it is certain that one leaf is never totally the same as another, so it is certain that the concept "leaf" is formed by arbitrarily discarding these individual differences and by forgetting the distinguishing aspects. --F. Nietzsche

(Dream Time Unknown) 17:7:99. in a semi detached house i'm sitting with two females having sexually explicit conversations and trying out many novel sexual positions at the same time. My attention is drawn from the girls across the sunflower splendid couch and up to the fire-place to a shrine-like area where a huge picture of Jesus Christ is smoking a fat reefer joint, this makes me smile and then i finally orgasm and i drift off into the incredibly comfortable sofa.

No comments: