Thursday, July 17, 2008

The 30 SEALS. Dream notes in the RAW.

9:11:99. 11 AM. Jimmy Water and myself are driving in a purple Vauxhall Polo through an old out of city village. We pull up into the grey gravel driveway and meet with Mo and some other foreign oriental looking people who seemed very friendly. All inhabitants left the village in an instant. An oriental man appeared with a large ornately decorated bowl containing multicolored mushrooms in many shapes and varieties. All unfamiliar to me. We combine a selection of the mushrooms in a large cooking pot and slowly bring to the boil while chatting and greeting one another. The tea is served up into a shallow bowl for each of us. We sit and drink the magic tea. 27:11:99 Strolling through English countryside i see a strange object coming from the Eastern Horizon, getting closer and from where i was standing having the appearance of a tidal wave, but in actual fact when it got even closer, to my astonishment i discovered that it was a massive wall of thousands of squirrels all linked together and tumbling over each other in a ginger grey torrent. Then suddenly the whole wall began curling and arching over me making a bridge, like how ants sometimes link together to make a living bridge. Interlinked and mobile. TOADS then came marching across the squirrel bridge constructed over me. I am suddenly time-space transported to another town center with Mo and Chris holding a bag full of live TOADS. The toads directed me into a huge building with many people coming in and out. I was feeling depressed about living without much money while standing on the street outside a betting shop. Next i am putting a bet on a horse 3.50 on a 5-1. I watched a horse called Dolphin on the screen and soon became overwhelmed with grief about something largely unknown. I got loud and angry with the barman serving me in tghe bookies. I began investigating the building and found many other little rooms, basement areas with large movie projector's and multimedia facilities. These room all had wide mysterious walkways up either side of the stage area. The windows had stained glass images of naked human figures mixed in with clothed animal figures. I was amused by this mixture of man and beast. I saw Mat and sat drinking with him, chatting, then a beautiful girl walks up to us both, seemingly out of nowhere. Mat bites her butt cheeks and then he leaves with her. 8:12:99 At Temple Hotel, some remote location opposite a long golden grain beach Amy was seducing me slowly and sensually in every conceivable place, around the hotel and the grounds. The walls were glowing with light corral pink, floors and walls with pale lime and sky blue. I remember suddenly hearing the news of the biggest storm mankind had ever known before striking somewhere. I realized that i was in Australia. I could see a satellite image of some enormous object just off the jigsaw puzzle coast, growing bigger and bigger. 23:7:99 A customized and converted coach is crammed full of DJ's and painters and is touring around local town areas, equiped with multimedia-recording and broadcasting equipment. Driving down the Birmingham road we stopped the coach and got out. We startedl climbing up a spindly ladder onto the roof of the coach. In a flash we are shifted to some idillic beach (Point Reys C.A). Darkness then looms everywhere, slightly pierced by a crescent half-moon light; illuminating gigantic rock formations just off the coast, casting giant shadows and Towers and landscapes at different levels of magnification. I made a running dive into the black ocean "spalsh" and soared under water, corkscrewing onto my back, spiraling around through the murky darkness with a slight rippled moon light flowing over my body from above, barely perceivable. I was pondering music production, divisions between bass lines, beats and melody arrangements. An Aqua symphony. Dream 9/9/00 Big rocks and a wide screen HD ocean of absinthe before me. Trembling. Sea darker Emerald darker green. Sitting I am streaming tears at the waters edge. Suddenly i was whisked away like a wind to flat arid desert terrain, something else, white sands for hundreds of miles in every direction. No Horizon in sight. In a car with Bob we head towards some red rocky outcropping to the right. Before us a small pond which looked black as black oil. I dived in, only to discover it was bottomless, with just an oily layer floating on the top, beneath in the pool i found amazing Egyptian/Mayan designs and wonderful vivid pastel colors tiled to the many sides of the room. I had the ability to stay underwater for much longer than usual. A girl was in the water with me to, just floating and communicating with me like a precog. Then i remembered finding a Chamber just off to the left side of the underwater room. Through a small circular opening a short tunnel led out to another grand ball room that looked liked an inhabited hovel of some old witch/princess with gills and awful tentacles. I couldn't remember if there was any water or not at that moment, this felt like real flying again. The atmosphere seemed to disappear. Dream 27/12/00 I was drafted into the airforce and was soon flying in a huge cargo plane over a Massive bay encircled by mountains. Rough seas and sharp peaks gave a cold and desolate air to the view. I was dropped out of the plane without warning, and flew smoothly down into the water, quickly swimming to golden shores and escaping the conscious threat of hungry sharks. While paddling somebody else joined me, but i didnot recognize them. Next i was right back home in Britain on the beach, but with this terrible panicked feeling in my guts, panic about getting back again across the Atlantic, back to America. I saw my family and friends. At an airport without a ticket and then spotted my airforce captain. I quickly got changed back into my airforce uniform and joined my friend U.S friend Bob in a de-briefing in which Bob told me he was just pretending to be in the airforce too! He didn't really like the Airforce, or the War. And wanted out! I was back in an old shipping dock surrounded by huge ship building cranes, storage tankers, aerials and rusty orange barrels and lots of water everywhere, ocean, rain and wind. Faustan appeared and i remember then blasting into the air on a barrel and landing some time later in the Ocean water again about a mile out into the bay. 27:7:99 10 AM Way out at sea upon a raft with several familiar people. Drifting endlessly on the ocean currents for days, then we reach what appears to be Egypt, surrounded by pyramids, yet they were surrounded by water much like the river ways of Venice or Amsterdam. In a huge marble house with gorgeous ancient relic looking decorations and Greek architecture. I'm made aware that a game has now begun, and i'm now in another much smaller room with some more familiar looking people who were busy creating tasks and tests for me to engage in. The immediate environment begins to morph and change, shapes and obsticles form, encouraging me to move with them, to their form and through them, hoops, oblong blocks and long thin sugar cane shaped structures. I felt pressure to complete these tasks quickly, rising faster and faster the shapes were emerging like a Movie now. I was holding luminous glow sticks and started planting them in the green square shaped foot mats by all the other people in the room. I was fully aware of having just eight minutes to complete this task. Outside nearby in a residential area i was still planting glow sticks which were becoming more dangerous and worrysome each time i dropped one, i felt i was being watched. I ran to a rusty old cattle shed on the perimeter of the city and threw all the glowing rods into the barn. A giant bull emerged from behind the barn, approx. 40 or 50 feet tall. He was huffing and stamping all around me trying to squish me into the dirt with his massive thunder hoofs. I was attempting to masterbate throughout this crazy stomping routine, darting around the farm and nearby fields trying to avoid the terrible hoofs. I ran up a steep bank and found hundreds of people on top watching the entire spectacle. 28:7:99 10-11AM A group of men dressed as knights are squashed into a medieval building in the present day [1999]. I arose and began without thinking to jump at the wall. I was immitating what another knight was doing. My body began shrinking and i became invisible, just the perception of groups of molecules, consciously traveling through timespace. Like cosmic sperm seed, electricity, the wind. I had the feeling of destiny unravelling itself before me, a predictive ability was present with me. An intelligent voice. There was a plan. I arrived in an alien world, and instantly knew my purpose and had an irresistable force pushing me into this character role. Suddenly there was a women and a knight in my presence. I began philosophizing about dream sequences and near death experiences and how they might be somehow origins of timespace travel. How it ALL began. The room started to fill with water, i feared we were going to drown. Somebody or something adjusted the crooked shower pipes and the water stopped leaking in. Now outside again in a flash i felt a medieval surrounding, it felt like the town had just been built or was under construction. I saw my friends and then we were spotted and pursued by fully armoured silver knights on horseback. I watched in horror as they began mutilating peasants. severing limbs, stabbing and tearing off flesh. I fought back and managed to get upon another horse. I began to remember myself. I was also a knight. 3:8:99 Picking up four books in the library i found myself with a passage describing almost exactly what somebody had just told me earlier. Alas, i forget what this thing ever was or is? 9 - 9.30 AM. 22:3.00 Traveling on board a coach somewhere deeply foreign feeling, blurred historically. In front of me was Kate, sitting with a tall mysterious African man. We all chatted and behaved in a very proper manner towards each other. Now we're on a train stretching outour legs, relaxing and telling jokes. We got off the train and the world felt like another world entirly. Another planet. Everything was illuminated. Next i awoke to being pulled along by a shire Horse in an old wooden cart along bumpy cobbled track. The path felt like it was Spiraling upwards and through the dusk light i kept getting brief glimpses of great STRUCTURES on the Horizon, constantly changing shapes. We all held onto the cart for dear life and the Horse and Cart transformed into a modern tractor. 4:8:99 Deep in the heart of our local enchanted wood, me and Mo are frozen solid while starring at 3 Tigers which are slowly taking on the appearance of even more ferocious looking Wolve's. We are really shitting ourselves. Unable to move with conviction. After a long pause we scramble up a nearby tree, narrowly avoiding the Hounds. After a short while we decide to jump out the tree and run off towards the river. Running we pass somebody walking back towards the wolves but we do not warn them or stop running. We keep running for our lives from the terror. We stumble upon a big house full of people dressed in tracksuits and Fitness gear doing strange 80's aerobics exercises. The teacher comes over to us. I begin running around him in circles shouting, "Chase me, chase me" I'm soon in a bedroom within the house with two sexy girls. Lying on the blue bed covers i could hear distant conversations through the ventilation ducts in the house. Many people are rolling joints, dancing and having a good old time together. The party seemed to be for a dark haired man i had never seen or met before. I was lying on the floor in the bedroom now, daydreaming on my back with loving girls fondling my balls tenderly. 9-10 A.M. 21:3;00 A saucy looking girl was in my bed, she had a pefect Tattoo image of her face on her BREAST! Also having the infamous image of an EYE IN THE TRIANGLE design on her shapely rounded hip. During intercourse and sexual licking excursions i discovered more Triangles at the bottom of her Inside leg. A SPHERE with wings then spread all over her, inside her skin surface an impression emerged of a pearl raised like braille. Yet another triangle inside the sphere. The golden ration SPIRALING through her naval became stretched all around her middle portion like a moveable transfer. We licked each other again head to toe to nose again and had incedible oral sex together for hours. 17:7:99 : In a semi detached house, i'm sitting with two females having sexual conversations and trying out many novel sexual positions. My attention is drawn from the girls across the sunflower splendid couch, and up the fire place to a shrine area where a huge picture of Jesus Christ smoking a reefer joint makes me smile and then finally orgasm. I drift off into the incredibly comfortable couch. Tuesday 28:03:2000 A.D I was intimate and close with Tanya, cheek to rose cheek, skin on skin. Other Goddesses were shimmering around the room all dressed in glistening gowns of soft satins, flowing flowered silks and deep racing green velvets. We were at some important premiere at an old lecture theatre. Big and ornate like the Albert Hall. In full blown evening wear the audience continued comfortably discussing important scientific and philosophical doctrines. The subjects and wisdom coming from everyone was astounding to me, they spoke in tongues, it was marvelous. The decor and furniture were breathtaking too, i was beginning to notice. Wednesday July 26th 2006 I was at the pool area. The pool was roughly 25 meters long and what seemed like a thousand wide, arcing out into a beautiful huge crescent shape. Blue like Sapphire. An event is just about to get underwway, a sponsored swim or race or record attempt. Beautiful young girls ask me how they love what I am doing, and seduce into their car, they drive out of the valley. I wake up to the deception and realize i must escape, i dive out the car and start searching up lanes, English, French lanes. See a beautiful lake far in the distance and then stumble into a an entrance of sorts into a rock, through a small opening i slide and see a Giant spider hanging in its web close to the wall, i climb through another window sized opening back onto the pool side and dive into the pool. 12:11:99 11:45AM With people i recognize but never met. people from school. The Temple Hotel had hundreds of rooms and spectacular views. I was touring around the different rooms. Speaking with Bobby about the Philharmonic orchestra sitting on some stone steps. Everyone else pilled into a taxi while i ran off to the toilet back up near the top floor of the hotel. I opened the wrong door and found myself in classrooms. Walking back to the car i had a urge to dive in the swimming pool. So i did. I wanted to earlier when watching others having fun in the pool. I ran and jumped on the solid concrete diving board, as if it were a spring board, and instantly travelled quickly into the air, far further than a usual dive like that. It felt like i was attached to a pulley system. When i finally entered the water i swam around the pool with the feeling of a slight added current in favour of my direction. 7. 24:7:99 A glorious Summer country side setting, harvest wheat faces and blue skies greet each other. I'm walking up a slight incline on a lushous apple green field, upwards towards the hump of the hill, when i saw something else moving up the hillside about a mile from me. It looked like the original bigfoot to me, a massive shaggy figure. So i stooped in some nearby brush, and watched the critter roving through the hillside. majestically moving from field to field. Walking fully upright it slowly convinced me that it was the original bigfoot. I spent hours, maybe days tracking this abominable rural caretaker across the English country landscapes, through hedges and small wooded areas making sure he could not see me. 11+ am. 2:4:00 Walking down Stourbridge High Street on what felt like a Sunday when i noticed a door left slightly open in the side of the entrance to the old Owen Owen shop, the theatre which was demolished some years ago. I went through the door intrepidly and found the most beautiful archetecture and interior designs i had ever seen, all like marble, glass and crystal, but with rich colors not usually associated with these materials. Large Machines and computers were within the walls and probably within all the incredible furniture too. Lilac/Aqua/Purple/sky blue. A group of people greeted me acting informal as if we hadmet before. i felt very comfortable and truly welcome. I spent what felt like days and days leaving this place and then coming back again, chatting and Learning things and then also visiting different local destinations, sometimes with the same small group of people that greeted me. Suddenly it dawned on me, THEY ALL SEEMED ALMOST ALIEN! But for know real explainable reason, they looked just like regular Human beings, but they were very calm, almost smug. They seemed so "right" in everything that they were suggesting to me and teaching me. Eventually we ended up sitting around a table and i felt like I was being tested by this group. The Women whop seemed to be head of this meeting was about 40 years old and had long straight brown hair and spoke fluent Angelic. She reminded me of Helen. When i was asked questions others would just 'prompt" me sometimes with what seemed the right answer. This seemed to amuse them. They were all helping me learn. The questions had the flavor of Zen Koans to them. I would say my answer and then some kind of "After paradox" effect would ripple out, giggles and sighs from the group often accompanied huge smiles, maybe too big to become weird. This resonated with my mind for long time. I remember the color scheme throughout this hidden learning center Lilac/Aqua/Purple/sky blue. i had the same dream as a school friend. We were gobsmacked about having had the same dream in a dream. 6. 22:7:99: Relaxing with friends in a marble mozaic patterend jaquzzi at a small health complex. Stumbling towards the steam room i spot an old plastic ice box full of old toys from my childhood. Evil kinneval bike, Kojack golden brown cadillac?, A red ferrari testorrosa, Silver Porshe 911 turbo and a silver "James Bond" Aston Martin DB5, several green and grey plastic tanks, a bumble bee coloured tonka truck, some action man accesories like a plastic rifle, some plastic binoculars and a plastic knife. There was also six grapefruit sized balls and six utensils which were a bizzare cross between rackets, cues and hyperdimensional worm tubes. 22.03.00 dreaming that same night i managed to retrieve words from the dream. Definite words "TOXIC LITERATURE" 8.30AM. 11:10:99 Seven of us were round cameron's house. having what his mom called a block party when she stormed in. To be fair we were mostly chatting, but smoking, granted. My farther calls to tell me somebody is outside to take me for a ride. Ken Kessy greets me at my front door. He leads me into a customized yellow lotus sports car and we drive up the winding road, parking at the top of my street Ken pulls out a map and asks for ladywood. It was not the ladywood i knew on the map but another ladywood, a tunnel or something. People begin to gather around the car starring and talking about me and Ken. I get out and sprint back home. As i get to my house i notice Noel Gallagher and Paul weller sitting in John's garden opposite my house sipping beers and idly chatting. Nobody i tell seemed impressed or interested when i retold this fantastic story. 15:7:99 Sexy Davida and myself were strolling through a car boot sale on a blustery summer day. To my astonishment i discovered 5 RAW titles and grabbed them and bought them quick. Coincidance was one of the book titles i remember and the others were hazy to my sun blocked memory. In a school playground there was a fabulous banquet with thousands of people at a super oversized table. My friend John Sweed had unusually long hair. Their were two feminine boys opposite me who were behaving very camp and were seemingly gay lovers. After mysteriously aquiring a ticket for some large outdoor rave, i boarded a bus. When my stop came i shuffled towards the front door, but the bus pulled off again. I ask the driver rather nervously to stop. "I wanted off there mate, can you stop please?" Blanking me like a cheating wife, he continues to speed up, missing stops and ignoring the patient people cueing at stops. By now i had slide in my sandy old flip flops to the back of the bus, collapsing into a heap just below the very back orange and burnt chocolate colored seating, glimpsing some baffling symbolism which was embossed upon the hand rails on my left had side. I was frustrated and angry so i struggled back up towards the driver with my mouth open, unable to speak. I reached into the drivers cabin and ripped out the old Pound coin dispenser, then dashed to emergency exit and bailed out. 3:11:99. 11:30 AM Two friends and the dreamaster were skulking around a shopping megatropolis and then jumped on the train home. The station was situated opposite 2 rivers, one running quickly in a torrent, the other almost still. We sat and watched the rivers for what seemed like aeons. We gather ourselves and move on, a mist approaches and the landscape became dusty, like light snow covered everything. the trees seemed dead or dying. We continued along the train tracks and watched as trains whizzed past us. Now i'm on my own, wondering along the tracks, at a cafe situated in a tiny shed just off the tracks i reunite with my friends once more. In the cafe a man starts rambliing and ranting and moaning so i offer him a piece of my Kit Kat bar. He did not accept it from me. Thur Feb. 22: 07 In a glassy high rise building, high up in the clouds in some hi-tech corporate headquarters I am talking with somebody who does not show their face. Carefree I gaze out the glass window at the clouds and notice a strange grey shadow drifting into focus from out the fogged distance, it got closer and closer; a fucking F16 U.S fighter jet, spinning at a strange angle, twisting and rotating in all directions in slow motion, slowly drifting towards us. Suddenly full of fear i step backwards and then start to run out office door to the stair well. The plane hits and glass and steel building in a terrible crash, rubble and smoke instantly pour out of the ceiling and fall like bits of confetti, some in slow motion, spinning and twisting through the air. Much like a scene from towering inferno or the Plane plot 2001. I stare down the stair-well through the smoke and debris, a daunting image in awaits me, a labyrinth of broken steps, mangled handrails and sizzling electrical cables await like snakes to bite and kill me. Like a Gotham Batman Moviescape, the end scene. I jump up and out, sliding down metal rails and jumping gaps like a rubble surfer, all the way down to the basement. 11:11:00. Outside the Robin Hood club there was a huge mound of waste with a giant sign saying FORBIDDEN. I jump on a motorbike and start racing and skidding through puddles around the car park and into the waste land. Then wild dog-wolves and Monkeys come lurching towards me with slanted gallops and uneven leg movements, i avoid them by the skin of my teeth, panicked i speed off towards safety, narrowly avoiding falling off the bike many times, the bikes out of control. Next thing and I am lying down somewhere warm thinking and fantasizing about a dark skinned lady and her kisses. 2:9:99 Picked up by two young girls at the petrol station in their car we cruise around drinking and flirting in the back seat. I had visions and conversations with myself about eating meat. I have been eating vegetarian since the Eclipse.



Sun NOV 12th 06. Walking along a long prominade feeling the salt air in my nostrils i glanced over the stone wall toward the beach and a young mother with child caught my eye, she smiled an honest friendly smile at me, a peaceful smile, and her daughter waved at me sending a rush of the feeling of belonging to humanity up my spine, a feeling i had been missing lately through my self inflicted exile and lonely research at the mycology lab. Past the large waterfront building and arcade was a large old cutter ship, with sails hoisted and a party of people boarding it, two by two. I decided to scuttle down the conrete steps and through the arcade along the pier to the waiting ship to find out the destination as i fancied a trip on a boat today. i paid my 15 dollars and boarded the ship, the people aboard were a fascinating mixture of hispain, indian, Asian and carribean people dressed in what i imagined to be their traditional clothing, scarfs, beads and bright emerald green and yellow textiles reflected the suns rays, a very beautiful sight. After just a short while aboard the ship from behind me came a voice; "excuse me sir, may i see your ticket, i handed it to the man and he looked me in the eye and said, your not welcome upon this ship, i'm sorry you will have to stay ashore." before i could answer the man i was being ushered back down the boarding platform and onto the pier by naval officers who looked like a bald bulldogs and seemed to behave a bit like dogs too. When i tried to put forward my case they ignored my complaint as if i was talking in an inaudible frequency to them. The ship pulled up its anchor and the creaking vessel crawled off towards the orange horizon, it was sunset and the view from where i was standing was a picture poem. The ship looked like a huge black sea creature about to fall off the ocean of orange aid. I sighed. At that moment i noticed a tiny little object about 600 meters out to sea, at first i thought it was a sea bird or maybe a seal but after about 20 seconds i could make out a tiny head - A baby! A small baby in the choppy waves. Oh my GOD. My first instinct was to dive into the ocean but instead i asked a person close to me on the pier who was a woman who had been painting the epic scenery in watercolors all afternoon, if she could make out the figure and confirm that this was a baby. At the same time i was fumbling about unlacing my boots and removing my red jacket half expecting her to laugh and say, oh thats just seaweed. But she jumped up and started screaming - Its a Baby, Its a bloody baby yes, do something. So without hesitation i dived off the pier and traveled 10 or 20 feet through the air before hitting the hard salty water with a splosh. Tt was black and very cold, surging in all directions like a confused river, but i managed to get moving towards where i had seen the baby, i kicked as hard as i could and soon reached a spot where i thought stopped and tread water for a while scanning the chinese soup, about 20 feet away i saw the most incredible thing, the baby was bobbing up and down in the waves, smiling at me, as if i was its own father. I quickly swam over and supported what now i could distinguish as a baby boy. At that moment the sun disappeared and it became dark very quickly, i hesitated to start swimming with the infant back to the safety of the shore, i felt like making this story more exciting so for some unknown and inexplicable reason i left the baby boy bobbing in the waves with his huge brown eyes and tiny tufts of hair and began swimming further out towards the ship while waving every few strokes to get their attention. The boat made a change of course and came right alongside me dropping a rope ladder over the side for me to climb aboard. I explained that there was a baby in the ocean and that i had just saved him but wanted to alert the people on this ship in case somebody had a camera and could get a few photo snaps. As i pointed to where i had just been i wiped my eyes, the baby had gone, the salt started to sting my eyes and a large ball seemed to emerge in my throat, my heart sank and i screamed, "quickly we must turn on all the search lights on this ship and find this baby, we must find him, please help." To my astonishment the naval officers just stared at me blank as if i was a drug addict or had had a scizophrenic break, "you should not be aboard this vessel, we are a private party and have a strict policy upon pirates and stowaways" So leap once again from the ship, astonishing all the guests aboard, their faces looked like they were at a movie theatre, eyes bulging, but very still with amazement. The water now felt 10 degrees cooler and i was swimming and crying at the same time, panic had set in, i kept running the scenario through my head - i had the baby in my arms and he was such a beautiful innocent looking baby, and then for some unknown reason had left him again in the cruel waves. Why did i do that? because i wanted some evidence for my heroic act? am i that deluded by my own ego that i would risk the life of a baby to prove my own saintly qualities. What's wrong with me these days, although i'm a good swimmer there seems no need for me to become a true selfish. Putting myself first before a baby. What have i done. Suddenly my head hit something hard, my god i had swam all the way back the pier and the baby was still out there somewhere, i hung on to the belief that he was still alive, i had to because the alternative was just too terrible to contemplate. I climbed up the steps and back onto the pier which was engulfed with darkness, everybody had gone but the woman painter who was sobbing to herself, still with her watercolors and painting in front of her, i looked hard at the painting through the darkened air to make out an image i instantly recognized. It was like the cover from the Nirvana album nevermind but the baby had my own face and was grabbing for a mirror rather than a dollar bill. I was unable to speak, how could she have seen so deeply into my own thoughts and brought back such a detailed image of my ordeal just now, what was going on here. I now had the feeling that i was being set up. Is this the Truman show i wondered? I slapped myself on the cheek hard to make sure i was fully awake and to punish myself again for wondering off into this woman's painting rather than keeping my focus out at sea with the baby. I stood up on the railing and peeled my eyes so as to see better into the black wind swept ocean, i slowly cast my vision from left to right, willing myself to see his smiling face again, but there was nothing but darkness and an empty hunger in my belly. I called out once more "Baby, baby, where are you, i so sorry i left you out there all alone, baby baby please forgive me, where are you. Just then the painter grabbed me by the hand and led me towards the arcade building leaving her picture and paints right there on the pier "we have to move quickly" she said, its nearly feeding time and believe me you don't want to be around here during feeding time. "What" i said, but could tell from her expression that she was deadly serious and determined to leave the waterfront, going through the arcade i could hear shrills and shrieks of terror from the tourists who had previously been playing one armed bandits and eating popcorn, i glanced over in the direction of a particularly terrible moan and saw a navel officer removing a young mans leg with a blowtorch, the officers face blank and emotionless in stark contrast to the gasping moans and agony of the poor young man "Holy shit, what!" i shouted and started to run with the painter who was still holding my shriveled up hand. We scrambled up the steps and got onto the boardwalk, but the madness had already began here to, young couples were watching each other endure gruesome acts of torture, amputations, incisions and crushings. Mutilated bodies lay in the gutter every 20 or 30 meters or so in both directions while immaculate officers in their immaculate uniforms chased children up and down the street, it was sickening to watch. We scrambled up grey cobbled side street and ran up the steep incline away from the horrorfying sounds, i was thinking to myself that these officers were horrorists, terror was too good a word to describe their actions. My world had become a living nightmare. An unspeakable horror day. The painter pulled me into a small doorway near the summit of the street, it was pitch black and smelt of candy floss. She pulled me towards her and kissed me, open and full like the Nile river, she grabbed my dick through my wet shorts and began to squeeze and tease it, kissing me with a hushed moan she began to remove her cream blouse and then stepped back, hitched up her thigh length skirt, turned around and said, "Fuck me you bastard, i want you to make love to me, i want you to let yourself go in me, all of you, fuck me, screw me now" My mind was spinning, this was no time to be having intercourse in a doorway i thought, and who is this chick, she could be anybody, she could be... but as i was thinking this my natural instincts had intervened and i found myself releasing my belt with one hand while stroking the painters peach ink sack with the other, my dick was hard and swollen and my heart beat must have been over 140, before i knew it i was inside her and slowly started pumping my hips back and forward, in and out of her dark moist burrow. The electric force began to build and i could already detect the tension throughout my whole body start to dissipate, my face became flushed and my eyes slightly hazy, i could see out breath rising together up towards the door frame above our makeshift fucking booth. The painter, who i still did not know by name began to tremble and shake like an internal earthquake had reached her legs and torso, she started barking like a dog, then meowing like an alley cat, she mooed and hissed, chirped and even made clicking noises which made me even more aroused and detached from what was going on just down the street and what had happened earlier that afternoon. Although it would have been common sense to keep quiet in the doorway and to wear a condom we just ignored everything, we were alone in another universe, a coupled coupled together in a sexual embrace, care free and ecstatic, unafraid in this moment of the awful atrocities being perpetrated just less than 2 blocks down the street. We were in love, in our sensual world and tuned into an ancient animal impulse to howl and kiss and touch and make each other whimper all-at-once. She reached for her hair tie and quickly unfurled her jet black locks, moving her head around in circles and arching her back, pushing her buttocks against my thighs, telling me we are about to climax together, she squeezed my hand tight and let out a wolf like howl that seemed to echo throughout the entire neighborhood "Yes, yes, yes, oh, yeah um, come inside me my love, i want all of you tonight" but before i could spurt my seed into her soft squid pouch she quickly turned around and thrust my cock into her mouth, sucking and gargling with it, nuzzling it around her lips and mouth, her eyes were wild and full of electric blue currents, she was smiling and saying "now, now", at that moment i arched back and gasped for air, "I love you too, i love you baby, oh, yesssss". As i unloaded my built up tension into her mouth she looked like she was ascending somewhere, a kind of religious rapture overtook her facial expression which made me even more comfortable and relieved of my anguish. She had accepted my sperm like a noble princess, with an expression that made me realize the sacred properties of seamen and its magical power. She continued suckling and nursing my penis until it was limp and all of my love juice had been fully delivered to her. She sighed and said, "Your my fourth lover this evening and the best yet by a long long way. What's your name love!" "Well, my name is" and i bolted out from the doorway, shorts still around my ankles and limp dick between my legs, looking startled at the middle aged woman crouched down on the step. "My name is not hooker fucker you crazy bitch what do you mean fourth lover this evening, you must be a hooker, tell me your not". "I'm a painter" she said, "and i often let men paint me inside and out you see. i'm a multi talented artist who helps release mankinds bio-energetic build up. I'm actually a nun you know. I am a sex worker and painter and i'm a good cook too." With this i ran up the street and over the brow of the hill, the sound of mutilations and tortured tourists creeping back into my head space, mixed with those words from the painter, i ran along a coastal road for 15 minutes before stopping to regain my vigor and breath. Each time i tried to reflect on the days events i shouted "NO" "No way man" what is the world coming too, i soon came to a friendly looking hotel made from old grey stone and solid timber, a change from the concrete, glass and steel structures that dominated the area around the pier. The door was open and a small man who reminded me of the dungeon master from the cartoon Thundercats greeted me with a nod and asked me if i was alright, i looked to my left into the mirror next to his desk and saw my own reflection. To my astonishment i had blood smeared all over my face, hands and legs and my dick was still swinging out from my sports shorts. "Oh my god" i thought to myself i look like i just committed a triple homicide. "yes, erm, i had an accident at the pier earlier today and need to clean myself up, what happened is that..." The little man interrupted me and said "Oh its O.K sir, we get a lot of feeders coming through here this time of the year, don't worry about it, God will forgive you my son." I squinted a little at the man and then released my anger at the thought that he was aware of the Naval Officer's behavior and so might also be a murderer and horrorist. "I'll have a single room then please if you have one available this evening sir" The man passed me the keycard and i calmly walked through the bar area and upstairs to my room, it was room no.9. The last thing i remember after my hot shower was looking up at the lampshades and watching the fruit flies jamming. I awoke the next morning to a glorious sunrise outside my window, o looked out across the ocean trying to remember what had happened yesterday, i could only recall a ship and a women and a small baby, the sequence of events seemed jumbled up together and i only had fragments of memory about what i did or was doing, i tried to remember if i had been watching pornographic movies last night or horror flicks because something had lodged itself in my mind that was really incredible. I left the hotel and made my way back along the road to the pier, on my way i glanced out at the ocean and noticed a woman with a child both waving at me, they looked familiar and i smiled back, waving my hand. They gestured for me to come over to them so i straddled the wall and started out across the yellow sands towards them. The lady looked like she had been crying when i got close up to her, she had a smile on her face when she said to me "Sir, its my baby, he went out on an inflatable dog into the ocean yesterday and has not returned. Can you help me? Can you help me find my baby. Please sir, help me. Sun NOV 12th 06.

15:04: 2000AD: Santa Fe, New Mexico. For real. I actually dreamed this would happen! Hopefully i can prove this - I dreamt about 5 months ago - maybe RAW did not turn up for a talk for a talk in a mobile classroom. TODAY RAwilson did not turn up [The prophets conference 2000 AD] He is very ill - paralysed from the waste down. I recieved a round of applause for coming. WOW felt tearful when Cody Johnson and all did their prayer. I met ultra interesteing people - 3 women asked me to dinner They were from Berkeley, Oakland and 1 women was from the east coast [?] STORY: Near death, shrooms, shambalah, relative. They guy who's friend blends Wilhelm reich & tesla to make Copper coil devices for telescopes-mask Cubit sarcred geometry. Frederick Fox gave me a lift home to Hotel - Diver, 12th Planet - Death star, Tiamat - star trek wars Navy - Give me Robert Morning Sky no. 602 404 8050, his wife sue. Wow. rms@xroads.com Terra Paper. I also met 3 people who's Birthday's are tomorrow? WHAT 2 guy's from New Orleans, say they are 23? what? Anyway - tomorrow party. I saw women who said i looked like her son, who also liked Robert Anton Wilson and his books Unfortunately 'He" couldn't make it either. Everybody seems connected, so cool man! Earlyier "Sir Francis Huxley - son of julian Huxley Talked of Ayahuasca - Tribes, Brujo, Science vs. Unrealities. REAPEATING what is said [Reference to Shaman who hold aural tradition] To learn. Tesla and mental gymnastics, Imagination and ayahuasca like visualization. Genius, on DISC. [See mini disc] Robin and Cody run Ayahuasca sessions in the Amazon. MUST GO! Huxley mentioned Jung, Freud and others And often spoke of a lack of respect for plant/chemical awareness in modern science. Also showed the corruption of words - Bi=polar meaning 14th April 2000AD 23years old, turning 24 tomorrow. I dreamt i went home to Sourbridge and became very frustrated about money! To fly back home. With a girl, and we're looking for somewhere to get it on. I was trying to find work at a manual job. Bit of a nightmare. 15:04: 2000AD.

“The Tsarist CIA Mafia chieftans than had almost total control over both the multi-billion dollar illegal drug business and the even more profitable anti-drug business. –Robert Anton Wilson. TSOG: The Thing that Ate the Constitution.


The following 30 WORDS are condensed terms used for describing the subject mutter of WORLD PISS up until the 31st March 2008. I am reviewing the centrifugal terms as WORLD PISS 08 manifests itself into a sporifying BLOGJECT.


Swimming Δp❍ll❍ Ri√Ξr Amrita M❍❍n

AppLΞs TURNtaBΞL BriDGΞ
DΩlphin ManurΞ Aries Cap
Thoth Sun Paras❍l Birch Micr❍ph❍nΞ
CymBaLs ZΞus Discs Brushes
FliΞs Stylus

ThΞirium T❍aD Macintosh Shopping Trolly Fly

G❍lD Sil√Ξr.



No comments: